How to Romantic pancakes
- Flour: 380 grams
- Milk: 1 glass
- Water: 1 glass
- Eggs: 2 pcs
- Honey or Sugar: 2 tablespoon
- Salt: 0.5 tablespoon
- Salt: 1-2 tsp
- Oil: 2 tablespoon
- Strawberries, bannanas, chocolate for decoration
- Pour milk and water into a big bowl.
- Add eggs and stir.
- Add salt, honey, and oil.
- Add flour and stir very well. There should not be any flour lumps left in the dough.
- Prepare a big non-sticky pan, spread some oil, and put it on high heat.
- Take a ladle and fill it up with the batter. When the pan is hot, pour the batter into it and quickly move the pan to spread the batter on the entire surface.
- When the batter on the pan is not liquid anymore, turn the pancake quickly. Do not worry if you do not get it at first, you still will have many tries.
- Put the ready pancake on a big flat plate.
- Make more pancakes from the batter that was left.
- Rub some chocolate or use cacao powder.
- Prepare a heart form and some fruits for decoration.
- Spread chocolate inside the heart shape. When it is ready, remove the shape carefully and decorate pancakes with fruits.
Enjoy your meal!