How to Cook Pasta Bolognese with Three Chesses
- Beef mince: 700 grams
- Onion: 2 pcs
- Garlic: 2 cloves
- Carrot: 2 pcs
- Tomato: 2 pcs
- Tomato purée: 2 packs
- Salt: 1-2 tsp
- Dried oregano: 1 tsp
- Spagetti: 500 grams
- Parmesan grated: 70 grams
- Goat chesse: 70 grams
- Sheep cheese: 70 grams
- Pill and chop the onions in small cubes
- Put a large saucepan on a medium heat and add olive oil
- Add onions to the pan and fry until they are golden and transparent.
- Pill and chop the garlic
- Stir the onion meanwhile
- Pill and chop the carrot
- Add the garlic to the onions and stir them
- Add mince and stir again
- Add the carrots and 2 teaspoons of salt
- Add dried oregano and stir everything well
- Pill and cut tomatoes
- Add tomato purée
- Stir well and cook for 20 minutes
- Take a cooking pot and put it on high heat
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt and stir
- When the water starts boiling, add the spaghetti to the pot.
- Add parmesan cheese, goat cheese, and sheep cheese. Leave a little bit of cheese for serving.
- When spaghetti are ready, remove the water.
Put spaghetti on a plate and create a hole in the middle. Add sauce in the middle of the spaghetti. Top it with grated cheese.
Enjoy your meal!